M SENSE DEVIATION SYSTEM
The brand new ROBIT M SENSE deviation system is now available at Attakroc: SALE - RENTING - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Do you know where the end of the holes you are drilling is? Now you do with Robit's new measuring tool, The Robit® Sense Systems™ - "M" Series, a companion product to Robit's measurement technology offering. Measuring is now easier and faster than ever. The measurement can be done just after drilling a hole. You will be able to see your drilling results directly on the screen via a 3d module or via the new Robit Cloud System™ data integration system.
When drilling in the rock, the holes often move away from the desired direction, and in the long holes, the deviation can reach several meters. Hole deflection leads to inefficient operations at a site and, in the worst case, can create hazards. The new system measures the true straightness of the drill holes, so the information can be used to optimize and load a rock wall.
As the results are visible immediately after the measurement, it is possible to react to any deviation during the loading of the holes. Since the system uses accelerometers, gyroscopes and / or compass technology, it can be used in all types of rock formations - even in magnetic ore.
Call-us (418) 848-4844
The device includes a measurement module built into an aluminum probe, a 30-meter cable with one-meter markings designed for extreme conditions and a rugged tablet computer with user interface.
- 100 meters cable option.
- The technology uses accelerometers, gyroscopes and compasses of high precision that allows measurement in magnetic fields.
- The accuracy is ± 0.5 ° for inclination and ± 1 ° for azimute when the probe is used according to the instructions in the manual.
- The diameter of the probe is 38mm.
- Easy and fast calibration of the compass with graphic guidance, annual calibration recommended at the Robit factory.
Load optimization increases blasting efficiency by:
- Optimization of crushing aggregates thanks to controlled load and blast, no oversized blocks
- Ensure a safe blasting without the risk of flying stones
- Increase the overall productivity of the shot peening and crushing process
- Reduced costs of explosives and reduced downtime
- Storage of all drilling data in a database to develop your drilling process
- Increase overall efficiency